CloudSense at MWC
Meet CloudSense’s Communications experts in Hall 4 – Meeting Room 4F6Ex
Join CloudSense at Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona to discover more about our communications-specific, Salesforce-native commerce and order management Platform.
The CloudSense Platform is used by Communications Service Providers (CSPs) worldwide including the likes of O2 Telefonica, Vodafone, EE and Liberty Global to deliver the full customer journey smarter, faster and more accurately for both businesses and consumers, across every channel.
Meeting customer expectations and business demands
Comprised of Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Product Catalog, Order Management, Contract Management, and eCommerce, the CloudSense Platform brings CSPs the capabilities necessary to:
- Launch new products, bundles and tariffs faster
- Handle complex pricing with clicks not code
- Automate manual processes and reduce errors
- Manage ongoing subscriptions, MACDs and up- and cross-sells
- Scale and perform with elastic architecture built for B2C environments
- Provide an omnichannel service, including a market-leading eCommerce offering
What’s more, because CloudSense is Salesforce-native all your data is stored on Salesforce, giving you a 360° view of your customers, products and performance.
Book a meeting with our Communications experts
Our experts will be on hand to discuss your specific business transformation needs and provide tailored live demonstrations of our omnichannel Salesforce-native Platform in Hall 2 – Meeting Room A54MR.
To book your meeting please complete the form on the right – we look forward to seeing you there.
Our meeting room is in the west side of Hall 2. To see where we are you can view a map below.