Meet CloudSense at Digital Transformation World
Join our Communications experts in Hall 2
Join CloudSense at TM Forum in Nice to discover more about our communications-specific, Salesforce-native commerce and order management platform.
The CloudSense platform is used by Communications Service Providers (CSPs) worldwide including the likes of O2 Telefonica, Vodafone, EE and Liberty Global to deliver the full customer journey smarter, faster and more accurately for both businesses and consumers, across every channel.
Exceed customer expectations and business demands
Comprised of Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Product Catalog, Order Management, Contract Management, and eCommerce, the CloudSense Platform enables CSPs to:
- Launch new products, bundles and tariffs faster
- Handle complex pricing with clicks not code
- Automate manual processes and reduce errors
- Manage ongoing subscriptions, MACDs and up- and cross-sells
- Scale and perform with elastic architecture built for B2C environments
- Provide an omnichannel service, including a market-leading eCommerce offering
What’s more, because CloudSense is Salesforce-native, all your data is stored on Salesforce, giving you a 360° view of your customers, products and performance.
See CloudSense in action at Digital Transformation World
At this year’s Digital Transformation World there are plenty of opportunities to see our Communications-specific technology in action:
- See our new joint proactive customer experience solution with Incognito, powered by Salesforce.
- View our Catalyst Project with BT, Cognizant and Bulb Technologies.
- Or, book a meeting with our Communications experts to discuss your specific business transformation needs and get a tailored demo.
To book your meeting please complete the form on the right – we can’t wait to see you there.