CloudSense at MWC Americas
Meet CloudSense’s Communications experts 22-24 October 2019
What if you could deliver the full customer journey smarter, faster and more accurately, for both businesses and consumers, across every channel? Join us in Los Angeles to learn how our Salesforce-native Intelligent Commerce Platform enables just that for providers including Cogeco, Hawaiian Telcom, Liberty Global, and Telefónica.
Meeting customer expectations and business demands
Comprised of Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Product Catalog, Order Management, Contract Management, and eCommerce, the CloudSense Platform brings CSPs the capabilities necessary to:
- Launch new products, bundles and tariffs faster
- Handle complex pricing with clicks not code
- Automate manual processes and reduce errors
- Manage ongoing subscriptions, MACDs and up- and cross-sells
- Scale and perform with elastic architecture built for B2C environments
- Provide an omnichannel service, including a market-leading eCommerce offering
What’s more, because CloudSense is Salesforce-native all your data is stored on Salesforce, giving you a 360° view of your customers, products and performance.
Book a meeting with our Communications experts
Our experts will be on hand to discuss your specific business transformation needs and provide tailored live demonstrations of our omnichannel Salesforce-native Platform. Book a meeting today!